Clinique Chubby Stick versus H&M Lip Colour-To-Go | Review

trečiadienis, liepos 20, 2016


Chubby Stick by Clinique is definitely one of my favorite lip products. A few days ago I was shopping at H&M and as always I checked their beauty section. This time their lip products got my attention. Immediately, when I saw their Lip Colour-To-Go crayons, it reminded me a bit of my beloved Chubby Sticks, so I decided to give it a go, because I was very curious to check, if these could be a dupe for Clinique products.

CLINIQUE CHUBBY STICKS



I love Chubby Sticks because of a few reasons. First of all, it is easy to apply it on your lips. It's one of those products that you don't need to take a lot of time in order to apply it nicely and evenly. Secondly, it's quite a sheer lip product, however, it is super easy to build the pigmentation and make it look more intense. The product looks super natural on your lips and it does make your lips extra juicy and plump. And finally, the reason that I love this product so much is the packaging. It might look very simple, but I love the idea that it is a stick product and you don't need to sharpen it. It's simply an amazing and easy lip product on a daily basis. 

H&M LIP COLOUR-TO-GO 



This product got my attention mainly because of the idea that it is in a stick form and because of the name. It suggests that it's one of those easy to use on-the-go products, whenever you don't have much time for make-up sessions. As always, I decided to grab stick in nude color and a beautiful, fun coral color (because it's summer, duh!). I've been testing these products these past few days and I think I already have my opinion about them. First of all, sticks are very affordable - only 5.99 euro for each stick (and H&M has great offers at the moment, so you'll probably get these even cheaper). The packaging is very simple, but it looks pretty nice, however, the only thing that I don't like about it is that you need to sharpen them (this can be quite annoying sometimes). Once you apply them on your lips, it looks very sheer, but actually, you can build up the intensity easily. The product by itself is quite comfortable on the lips, not sticky at all, but sadly, it doesn't stay for a long time,  so you need to reapply it quite often. Also, I like the color range of these crayons, they have pretty nice colors and I'm already in love with both of the colors that I picked up. Oh, and I forgot to mention, the nicest part - scent. It smells super fruity and fresh. All in all, I like this product a lot. Of course it is not as good as Clinique sticks when it comes to quality and I don't think that it could be a dupe, but I can agree with the fact that it's a nice alternative.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe