What’s in my bag | How to survive a day out with a small bag

pirmadienis, liepos 04, 2016




I can’t live without huge bags. I’m this kind of a person, who has to carry many things, because ‘what if’. I love small bags and I think they’re not only cute, but they’re very practical. However, whenever I want to take a small bag, it’s always a challenge for me. So, today I decided to share, how I manage to 'survive' a day in the city with the tiniest handbag that I have.

The two most important things that have to be with me without any doubt are my phone and wallet. Iphones are pretty big, so they take quite a lot of space. Because of that, I can’t take my usual big wallet, that’s why my most important cards, money and receipts I keep in the keychain wallet, which is just perfect for that.

When the weather is hot outside and I have to spend long hours in the city, I always feel like I want to carry some make-up products for touch-ups.  When you have a tiny bag, you need to be very reasonable. I usually end up taking around 4 make-up products. First of all, I take my compact powder, which is practical not because of the product inside, but also because it has a great mirror and sponge. Another extremely necessary beauty product in your bag is lipstick or a lip balm. This time I took both lip products. The first one – baby doll kiss&blush by YSL. There are a few reasons, why I took exactly this product. Firstly, it’s an amazing neutral, brownish kind of nude color, which goes with any make-up look and secondly, this product is super versatile. It can not only be a lip cream, but also a blush. The lip balm that I took this time with me was the one from Korres. I can’t leave my house without lip balm or lip butter, because I have very dry lips. I always feel the need to have one with myself. And the last product that you actually might need in your tiny purse is a mini-sized perfume. I have a couple of different perfumes, but I love to carry my small sample-sized Chloe bottle.




As you can see, everything fits perfectly in this gorgeous Furla ‘Metropolis’ bag. Of course, before I left my house I also took a couple of tissues, some pastilles and keys. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe