One brand | H&M: top 5 products

ketvirtadienis, birželio 30, 2016



H&M cosmetics line was released in autumn and I’m pretty sure that most of you have already tried at least one product from their beauty line. Even though it looks that the hype was ages ago, I decided to write a post dedicated to H&M beauty line. I have tested quite a few products from their line for a long time and I can say that they have amazing products, which are affordable and great in quality.

Lipsticks


From left to right: Peach fuzz (009), In a nutshell (010), Heyday (011)

I’m sure that everyone can agree with me that H&M produces the creamiest, most pigmented lipsticks ever. The first time I tried their lipsticks on my lips, I was amazed by the quality. I have extremely dry lips, so I need hydration all the time. I think these lipsticks are the perfect solution for anyone, who lacks hydration. Another thing that shocked me in a good way was the color range. I think H&M is one of those few ‘affordable’ brands that has variety of different colors and shades. Oh and don’t forget the packaging – H&M did a pretty good job for sure. White and gold colors look so appealing and definitely photography-friendly.

Blushers


From left to right: Cameo pink, Brown sugar, Apricot.

Another great product from H&M beauty line is blush. One of my favorite products and again, the quality, color range and pigmentation are just incredible.  I love the packaging a lot, I think it’s very simple and sleek at the same time, doesn’t look cheap at all. However, it does feel quite a bit cheap, when you’re holding it in your hands, it feels kind of ‘plasticky’. Anyway, the main idea is not the packaging, but the product inside, which is just as good as any other higher or drugstore products. If you haven’t tried H&M blushers yet, you have to immediately!

Single eye shadows


From left to right: Shitake, Baci di dama, Act your beige.

H&M did an incredible job with their single eye shadows. Whenever I go to the store,  I always pick up a new single eye shadow, even though I don’t need it at all. It has become like an addiction! So, if you want to get some new eye shadows to your collection, definitely go for H&M ones. They have all kinds of beautiful neutral colors that will fit anyone’s needs. And most importantly, price for the quality is just way too good. All in all, I highly recommend single eye shadows instead of their eye shadow pallets. That’s just crazy, how I hate their pallets, but love single eye shadows. Also, I would recommend to use base on your eye lids before putting on the eye shadow, the intensity will be just insane!

Cream eye shadows


 From left to right: Champers, Countess.

Hands down, that’s my favorite product from the line. I think these creamy eye shadows have an amazing formula that I haven’t noticed in any other cream eye shadows before. Love, how soft the cream is, it feels like it melts on your fingers and because of that it becomes easier to apply it on your eye lids. I like the fact that you don't need to use any other tools with this product, only your fingers, such a perfect eye product 'on the go'. Basically, no words needed to describe, how much I love these eye shadows. However, I don’t really like the color range. I’m more like neutrals or bronzy colors girl, so sadly I have only two of their creamy eye shadows.

Lip definers


 From top to bottom: Invisible touch, Au naturel.


I have heard mixed opinions about their lip pencils. Some people think that they don’t last long enough or that they smudge, but honestly, none of these things have happened to me with these lip liners. Probably, it depends on every person individually, but I really enjoy using these. I think their super cheap and I like the quality for the price. Of course, they are no where as good as higher end brand’s lip liners, but I think that some of the colors could be great dupes for Mac lip pencils.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe