New in: LUSH haul and first impressions

pirmadienis, birželio 27, 2016

Lush is one of my favorite skin care brands for sure. However, a few days ago heard the sad news that the only Lush store in Lithuania will be closed. Of course, as a make-up junkie I had to rush in to the store and buy as many products as I could. Sadly, the majority of my favorite products were sold out, but I still managed to get my hands on many new and exciting things.

Ambrosia shaving cream




This shaving cream was an impulsive purchase, but I have zero regrets. Where have you been my whole life?! Used it a couple times already and all I can say is that I’m in love with it. Cream has a silky texture and most importantly it is suitable for sensitive skin so it leaves skin super soft and without any redness or annoying rash. Product contains ingredients such as chamomile, joboba oils, cocoa butter, linseed oils to calm, hydrate and protect your skin. Such a lovely product, which is worth buying for sure.

Celestial facial moisturizer



This facial cream is my favorite moisturizer of all time. Even though I don’t have too sensitive skin, this cream suits my skin type the best, which is normal to combination. I was amazed by this product the first time I tried it. You need the tiniest amount of it, but it hydrates skin perfectly. Love using this product in the mornings as well as before going to sleep. And the best part is that this product also gives that natural glowing skin effect that everyone is crazy about.

Cup O’coffee face and body mask




Again, repurchased one of my all time favorite masks from Lush. First of all, it smells exactly like a fresh cup of coffee, so I love using this mask early in the mornings, whenever I feel that I need a strong cup of black coffee. This mask wakes up my skin immediately and helps to feel much more energized. Oh and skin feels soft as silk. 

'Lip service' lip balm




This stuff is just simply amazing. I’ve been struggling with my super dry lips my whole life. Tried quite a few lip balms, butters and nothing ever helped me or worked. A few months ago I accidentally found this balm in  ‘Lush’ store and thought to give it a go. Been using it as a night ‘mask’ for my lips and it did actually magic. I finally have soft lips and most importantly – I can even wear matte or liquid lipsticks. Highly recommend to try it out for those, who have dry lips.

Salted coconut hand scrub





It was my first time purchasing exactly this product. Again, I have super dry skin on my hand area, especially, when the weather becomes very cold. Used it a couple times as well. Love the texture and feeling after, however, I can’t tell the full review yet, because I want to try it, when my hands skin condition will be much worse. However, it smells way too good.

Twinkle toes dusting powder



This dusting powder is something that makes me super excited. Love the whole 'dust' powder idea, I think this is very practical and handy, when it comes to using. Basically, this powder is meant to be used to refresh your feet, keep them dry and prevent any kind of smell. So all in all, it's an exciting form of feet deodorant. The usage of this powder is extremely simple - you need either to dust it all over your feet or even inside of your shoes. Tried it once and all I can say that I'm into this product already. In my opinion, it's an amazing product for summer time.

Yuzu and cocoa shower cream | The comforter shower cream




I couldn't resist to the shower creams as well. My favorite for this time of the year is definitely 'Yuzu and cocoa'. It smells exactly like chocolate and skin after the shower feels soft. And the best thing about it is that body smells like chocolate and oranges too. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe