Perfect base for summer time | High-end foundations and creams

penktadienis, liepos 15, 2016


When the summer comes, we all want that light, dewy coverage on our faces in order to hide some imperfections. I personally don't like to wear too much and too heavy foundations, especially, when it's extremely hot outside. So, I'll present you some of my all time favorite foundations or tinted balms, which are the perfect choice for any occasion during warm time of the year.


BB Beauty Booster Invisible Skin-fusion Multi-perfecting Makeup by GUERLAIN


My most worn and my favorite base this summer is definitely 'Beauty booster' invisible skin-fusion multi-perfecting BB cream by Guearlain. This is an incredible product. Even though, it's a BB cream, it has a pretty good, buildable coverage and most importantly - it looks very natural and dewy on the skin. It blends very well and doesn't 'sit' on your face. In my opinion, it is best applied with a buffing brush, I use my Real Techniques one and it works perfectly, but beauty blenders would definitely work too. Another great thing about this BB cream is that it has SPF 30, which is very important, especially, when the sun becomes very intense in the summer. It's a high-end product and it does cost a lot, but in my opinion, it is worth every penny - you get 40ml of an amazing product, which will last for a long period of time.


Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-light Skin Perfecting Makeup by CHANEL


If you're not a tinted balm kind of gal, you'll love Vitalumiere Aqua ultra-light skin perfecting makeup by Chanel. Again, it's an incredibly lightweight foundation, which is very watery. It doesn't have a lot of coverage, but it does cover quite a bit and make your skin look flawless, dewy and goddess-like. Even though foundation is quite watery, it is very easy to apply it. It also has SPF 15, which personally for me is not enough, so because of that, I would apply some sunscreen before. Again, it is a high-end product, but super good one and the quality is just amazing. If you don't need too much coverage and protection, that's the perfect summer base for you. 


Instaglow CC cream - healthy glow reviver by THE BODY SHOP


If I go on a holiday to a resort or if I spend my time on the beach or near the pool, I never tend to wear any makeup. Any. I think it's the best time to let your skin rest a bit and not cover it with tons of powders or foundations. However, if makeup is necessary for you, I have the perfect solution - it's Instaglow CC cream by The Body Shop. I'm pretty sure they came out with their CC cream line this spring and they have 3 shades in it. I chose light to medium, even though I'm incredibly pale. When you first squeeze product on your skin, it looks very orange, but when you rub it in, it does make you look like you have spent a couple of good hours in the sun. It's actually an amazing product for those extremely hot days. It has zero coverage, but it does make you look healthy, dewy and a bit bronzed. Oh, and most importantly - it has SPF 20. And the best application - with your fingers, even though it's not hygienic at all.


Fresh Face Foundation by FACE STOCKHOLM


My all time favorite foundation during any time of the year is Fresh Face Foundation by Face Stockholm. It's very lightweight and watery, however, it has quite a good coverage, or at least you can build it. It's my go to choice for events or parties during summer time, because it has no SPF, so it's a picture-friendly foundation. Honestly, I could talk and talk about how amazing this foundation is. The main ingredient is water and as you might already know, I love very lightweight bases. Also, I highly recommend to apply this with a buffing brush, even though I love apply it with my beauty blender. However, sponges do soak up the majority of the product, because of the watery consistency. I love this foundation in general, but during summer time, I tend to reach this only for events or parties during night time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe