Top 5 summerish nail colors | Corals&Oranges

trečiadienis, liepos 13, 2016


Summer is probably the only time of the year, when I really feel like wearing all the shades of corals and oranges on my nails. I'm sure that coral have become my ultimate summer shade, when it comes to nails, so today I'm sharing my top 5 colors for summer!


My favorite out of all the coral shades is the 'My chihuahua bites!' by OPI. It's the definition of my perfect summer color. Not too orange, not too red, but something in between. I think it's one of the most unique shades that I have in my nail polish collection. It can look neon at one point, however, it's very settle and looks super chic. 


The second favorite color is one tone darker than 'My chihuahua bites!' and it's 'Red my fortune cookie' bi OPI. It's the perfect red shade for summer. It's not exactly coral, but it's very beautiful red color mixed with a bit of orange. Incredibly elegant summerish shade for those girls, who love red nails.



Another gorgeous summer shade - 'I eat mainely lobster' by OPI. Again, OPI, but I truly love this brand, because they have an amazing color range and the quality is simply on point. This color is a bit more to an orange side. Love that it has shimmers int it. Because of that, this color stays a bit longer on my nails. Perfect shade for holidays on the beach. 



My all time favorite true orange shade is definitely 'Orange fizz' by Chanel. I fell in love with this color 7 years ago and in my opinion it's the timeless shade, which never goes out of fashion. Gorgeous color, a bit more to a pastel side.


And the last shade, which I truly adore is 'Bouquet' by Dior. Very lovely color. Personally, to me it looks a bit more like 'coralish' salmon shade. I love to have this color on my nails all the time. I think it's very wearable, it isn't too bright or 'neon' looking, so I think this could be the perfect summer shade for many girls. 






You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe