Flawless look in 5 min | Tips for pale skin

ketvirtadienis, liepos 07, 2016

If you have a 'paper' white pale skin, you know the real struggle. Being extremely pale even during summer time, I always want to wear foundation simply because of the need to look healthy. Even on days, when I don't really wear make-up, but need to go out for some reason, I want to look flawless in a natural way, not using 50 different make-up products. Today I'm sharing some of my tips on how to achieve beautiful 'no make-up' look just in 5 minutes!


Face is the most important part of healthy look. For base I use my favorite illuminating primer from Clarins (instant light radiance boosting complexion base), which gives beautiful glow effect and hydrates face at the same time. Secondly, I use wonderful Instaglow CC cream from The Body Shop in color 'Peachy glow'. This CC cream has zero coverage, however, I love it because it gives beautiful color to my pale skin and it makes me look like I have spent a couple of hours in the sun. It's an amazing product for the summer time. And of course, CC cream is not enough, you can slightly bronze your face. In this case I always choose the lightest and the least pigmented bronzer that I have, for example - Honey bronzer from The Body Shop. I have mine in color 01, which is a perfect bronzing powder for fair girls. This is even too light for me during summer time, however, I love it because you can build up the coverage.


If you don't have any problem with your under eye area, you can definitely skip concealer part, but sadly, I can't. I have very dark circles under my eyes, so I always use concealer. I usually choose either Bobi Brown intensive skin concealer or 'Naked skin weightless complete coverage concealer by 'Urban Decay. I love both of these products, because they're quite hydrating and not creasing at all, but most importantly -  it doesn't look like you have a ton of make-up products on your face.


I completely agree with the idea that eyebrows 'frame' your face. If you have full, dark eyebrows, then you're really lucky. I'm quite happy with the way my eyebrows look, but I always want to make them look a bit darker, but not too 'overdrawn'. In this case, eyebrow gels are just perfect for that. I have many different ones, but I used to love the one by Mac, because it's waterproof. If I'm satisfied with my eyebrows, I'll probably use just a clear gel. One of my favorite clear gels is lash&eyebrow gel by ArtDeco, which is very affordable and which is one of the best gels that I have ever tried. It helps to stay your eyebrows in place for the whole day, no joke! Highly recommend this one.


Eyes are the window of your soul, but if you have short lashes just like me, mascara and eyelash curlers are a compulsory part of any make-up routine. I simply curl my lashes and put on some mascara or sometimes clear lash gel. My favorite mascare is Chanel 'Ultra noir' in color 90. It's expensive, but the best one on the market in my opinion. It's lengthening, volumizing and the best part is that it doesn't smudge at all. It's worth every penny for sure. 


And the last part - your lips. If you want to look natural, do not over pack your lips with tons of lip pencils and lipsticks. If you want to achieve that juicy, plumper, full lips look, definitely go for lip butters or lipsticks, which have that sheer, balmy effect. My favorite one is Dior addict in color 'Purity'. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe