Summer essentials: facial sprays

trečiadienis, birželio 29, 2016

Facial spray is definitely one of those must-have products that everyone needs to have, especially during summer time. The worst thing that can happen on a hot day is your make-up melting off of your face. Even though I wear quite a reasonable amount of beauty products on extremely hot days, my make-up sometimes wears off. However, facial sprays are my favorite make-up product to use during summer time, so today I’ll present you some of my facial sprays and mists that I love to use and which are truly worth buying.

Dewy finish long lasting setting spray by NYX



One of my favorite setting sprays for sure. It’s affordable and most importantly – amazing quality. This has become my holly grail product. I love the fact that it gives that natural dewy finish to your look and makes your make-up last a bit longer than usual. Even though it feels like on summer days we already have that dewiness, however I think that this facial spray gives that kind of a settle glowing look. I’m not sure, if this would work for oily skin types, but it definitely works for normal or combination skin types. Highly recommend to try this one out!

EAU ROMA WATER toner water by LUSH



Essential product on those lazy days, when strolling down in the city or having fun on the beach. This one will not particularly help to last your make-up longer, however it’s an amazing refreshing mist, which will immediately help you to cool yourself a bit. I carry this one always in my bag, if I know that I’ll have to stay outside for a long time, especially, when the heat is immoderate.


Cherry blossom fresh face mist by L’OCCITANE



I love this one for a couple of reasons. First of all, the size of this spray is just on point. Love the fact that I can take this one with me everywhere. And secondly, the smell is just divine. Even after one spray, your face will smell exactly like cherry blossoms, no joke. Of course, this facial mist won't be too helpful to make your make-up last longer, but it'll definitely make you feel fresh and a bit cooler. 

Face mist by BOBBI BROWN



The Bobbi Brown facial mist is one of my newest purchases, but I think it has become my most used one. This one is filled with chamomile, green tea and cucumber extracts, so you can already imagine that it is the perfect spray for those incredibly hot days. These extracts help to ease your skin and even reduce redness, which happens because of the warmth and sun. At least it does that for me. I feel like I can't leave my house without this mist anymore. It basically does everything - helps to freshen up skin and most importantly - fixes make-up and makes it last a bit longer. 

All nighter makeup setting spray by URBAN DECAY



If you are looking for something that would help your make-up stay on your face through storms or heat, that's the one for you. I'm pretty sure that every beauty lover knows this setting spray, but I think it's important to point out that this one actually does the job. I have tested out this many times already, especially, when I had to attend parties and wore quite a lot of make-up. It helped to stay everything in place and I had no problem with powders melting off of my face or smudging. It's one of the best sprays on the market, for sure.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe