It's All About Your Own Natural Beauty!

sekmadienis, birželio 26, 2016

‘Beauty should begin in heart and soul, otherwise cosmetics are useless’. That’s the idea I grew up with. Basically, Gabriele Chanel was my first beauty teacher and inspiration. I always believed in the idea of simplicity and natural beauty. I’m so happy that I grew up valuing my unique look.

Make-up is one of the most exciting things, but sometimes we forget that too much make-up can be harmful. The Oddest Goddess is a place for every girl out there, who feels different in any kind of way, who is unique and most importantly – who thinks that make-up has to be on point! It’s all about your own, natural beauty, because we are all Goddesses – the oddest ones!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe