HOLIDAY MAKE UP | SUN-KISSED LOOK

trečiadienis, rugpjūčio 17, 2016

I just came back from my mini holidays and trip to the Baltic seaside. As you might know, Baltic summers are usually cold and windy. This trip was not an exception, the weather wasn’t too nice, however, I still wanted to wear that beautiful sun-kissed make-up. So, today I decided to share with some of my favourite holiday beauty products that are just perfect for holidays!

FACE

On holidays I don’t want to pack too ‘heavy’ bases on my face. That’s why for the trip I chose the perfect combination – ‘Instant light radiance boosting complexion base’ by Clarins as my primer and my favourite BB cream – ‘BB beauty booster’ by Guerlain. The ‘Instant Light’ primer works perfectly as a dewy primer, which creates the most beautiful glow to your skin. BB cream by Guerlain is my holly grail base for the summer time. It makes your skin look perfectly healthy and of course, it does help to hide all of the imperfections as well. But the most important thing, why exactly this product made to my travel make-up bag, is that it has SPF 30. As my concealer, I chose ‘Naked skin’ by Urban Decay. As you all know, it’s super lightweight and lightening, that’s why I love this one so much. For highlight, I decided to go for one of my cream highlighters and I took ‘High beam’ by Benefit. I honestly fell in love with this product. This looks perfect on my super pale skin and it does give that gorgeous pearlescent glow. Oh, and I adore the fact that you can simply apply this product with your fingertips.


Now, for creating that beautiful beach look I went for two of my current favourite products – ‘Milk chocolate soleil’ by Too Faced in light/medium and one of the newest releases this month  - ‘Balm beach’ blush by The Balm.  These are incredibly gorgeous products for girls with pale skin. It looks so natural as well. It immediately creates that soft bronzed/peachy look. And the best part – both of these products are super long-wearing.



EYES

I wanted my eyes to look very natural, but a bit bronzy as well in order to go with the whole ‘beach’ kind of look. So, I combined a couple of my favourite eye products – ‘Long-wear cream shadow’ in Malted by Bobbi Brown and shimmery shadows, which are from Shimmer cubes palette by The Body Shop in colors ‘Honeycomb’ and ‘Marshmallow’.  First of all, I used cream eyeshadow as my base and then applied a bit of shimmery shadows in the corners of my eyes, using Mac fix +.


LIPS

And finally, for lips I chose Soft matte lip cream by NYX in my favourite shade ‘London’. It’s the perfect nude color for my skin and lip tone. This color matches my incredibly pale skin just perfectly. And I love these matte lip creams, because they look completely matte on my lips, but they’re not drying at all.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe