How to maintain healthy-looking skin | Self-tanning routine for pale girls with sensitive skin

šeštadienis, spalio 01, 2016


I am one of those people, who look extremely pale most of the time, even during summer. However, summer time is over and my healthy-looking skin's color is fading away, that's why I feel the need to use self tanners. I'm not a huge fan of self-tanning in general, but luckily, I have found a few amazing products that I truly fell in love with.


Two of my favourite products ever are the St. Tropez 'Gradual tan in shower' and 'Sensitive bronzing lotion'. This combination works for my skin type very well. If I'm at my palest, I always use both of these products together. My self-tanning routine starts with the 'Gradual tan in shower'. I have heard mixed reviews about this particular product. It does work for me, however, I believe that it won't do anything for any darker skin than pale. I apply this product in the shower and usually wait for 5 minutes, than wash the product off. After the shower, I apply the 'Sensitive bronzing lotion' all over my body except the face. I use this combination 3 days in a row and then I'll be using only lotion every second day to maintain the 'tan'. I highly recommend to try out the lotion, because it doesn't irritate skin at all and it gives you a really beautiful glow.


Another product that I love to use as well is very affordable. It's the Dove 'Summer revived' bronzing lotion. I usually love to mix the lightest and the darkest shades together to get my perfect tan shade. I do really enjoy using this product. It's super easy to use and it gives that healthy looking color to your skin afterwards. The only negative thing about this lotion is that you have to apply it carefully, rub it well into your skin, especially around elbows and knees. If not, you'll probably have those horrible tan lines.


I never apply self-tanners on my face. Gladly, I have found an amazing product, which gives a bit of warmth to the facial skin and it's  the 'Honey bronze' drops of sun by The Body Shop. As the name suggests, you need to mix a couple of drops of this product in to your daily moisturizers or foundations and voila. However, this product washes off, so if you want to maintain healthy look, keep on applying this to your moisturizer before going to sleep. 

And the last product that I love to use for a quick tan on-the-go is the 'Tinted leg mist' by The Body Shop. This mist is supposed to be used for your legs, so I actually use it only for that, but I do think that you could use it all over your body as well. If I have an important event, I always spray this oil all over my legs and massage it into my skin quicly. It dries completely, so you don't need to worry about it staining your clothes. The only thing that you should keep in mind is that it could look a bit orange, especially if you have very light skin. 

  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe