The perfect blush | Autumn picks

pirmadienis, spalio 03, 2016


I'm that type of person, who chooses make-up products depending on weather, mood and most importantly - season. I decided to write a post recommending my favourite blushers, which are just perfect for this time of the year. Most of them are oriented to paled-skin girls like me, however, I believe these could look beautiful on any skin tone!


My all-time favourite blush must definitely be 'Prism' by Mac. 'Prism' is a wonderful neutral mauve-looking blush, which has a brown warm undertone. It's a matte finish, extremely long-wearing powder. Whenever it gets colder outside, I always tend to reach out for this blush. It goes well with every single make-up look that I do, probably that's the reason, why I love this product so much. If you don't have 'Prism' in your collection yet, you definitely should give this one a go. I feel like this gorgeous blush would complement any every skin tone. 


Another super loved blush in my collection is the love flush blush in 'Baby love' by Too Faced. I feel like every single make-up lover has talked about this blush enough, but I could not to mention this as the perfect autumnal blush. I got my hands on this gorgeous powder only this summer, but honestly been wearing this non-stop. Another neutral, pinky-brownish toned powder, however it transforms on your cheeks incredibly beautiful. It isn't matte, that's what I like about this product - it has a shimmery texture, which gives that glow to your cheeks. 


My discovery this fall is definitely the ombre blush in 'Mauve me' by NYX. I got this blush only a couple of weeks ago, but it has already made it in to my favourite Autumnal blushers list. You might think, 'Oh, another mauve blush, what a surprise', but trust me, this blush is extremely unique. First of all, yes, it does look ombre in the pan and secondly - you literally can get like 5 different blushers out of this one. If you desire, you can go for lighter or darker tones, it's such a fun powder to play around. This is an absolutely perfect mauve blush for fall. I love its texture - a bit shimmery, very soft and easy to apply on your cheeks. And of course, it's super affordable.



H&M seriously makes some of my favourite powder blushes ever. I even have two colors that I highly recommend to try out this season. First, probably my favourite out of all H&M blushers is 'Cameo pink'. Again, mauve blush, but trust me, it's very different than all of the mentioned above. For me this is the perfect color for this period of time. Another a bit different and warmer blush is 'Brown sugar'. This is a warm-toned peachy-brown powder blush. Even though it's quite a 'peachy' looking color, but it looks very settle on your cheeks. These powders aren't matte, but they don't have shimmer as well. Whatsoever, these blushers have incredibly silky texture to it, which makes the product go very smoothly on the skin it feels almost like a cream.


Some swatches: 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe