NEW IN | REVIEW

sekmadienis, spalio 16, 2016

I've been shopping a little bit these past few weeks. I decided to share with my new make-up and skincare purchases, but I also wanted to make it quite informative, so I'm reviewing these products as well.


The first thing that I bought is Vitamin Enriched Face Base by Bobbi Brown. I heard so many good things about this primer, so I was super excited to finally buy it and try it by myself. I've been using this base for more than a week and I can already say that I'm in love with this cream. I love the fact that it's like a moisturizer, but it preps your skin perfectly for the make-up. Since I don't like any mattifying primers, this one is just perfect for me. It leaves my facial skin super smooth and dewy-looking, but most importantly - it helps my make-up last forever. Love love love this product, highly recommend to check this one out. 

We finally have Smashbox in Lithuania and I could't miss the opportunity to get my hands on of their products. I got their 'Be Legendary' lipstick in color 'Audition'. I don't really like rosy type of nudes, but this one is the perfect pinky nude color. I love, how it looks on me and how it matches my pale skin tone. But I'd like to talk more about its texture. I think this is my favourite type of texture. It's very creamy, but not too buttery and super pigmented. It goes smoothly on my lips and it stays forever. Love that it has a shiny finish and that it feel very comfortable on the lips. Definitely will grab more of these lipsticks in the future.

I've been looking for new nail polishes and I came across this gorgeous matte nail polish by YSL in color 'Le Nu' 270. There's not much to say about this product - I really like YSL nail polishes and the fact that it's matte, makes me like it even more. It's a beautiful pinky peachy color, however, I wish it stayed a bit longer on my nails. It lasted approximately 5 days without chipping off.


I finished my ArtDeco clear brow gel and decided to pick one by The Body Shop. I really like the wand of this product, however, it doesn't make my brow hair stay in place for the whole day. It's a great clear gel,  but I think I prefer the ones that I used before this one.

Lately, I've been having problems with my under eye area. Dark circles are my biggest issue and liquid concealers don't cover them very well. A few weeks ago I bought 'Above & Beyond' full coverage concealer by NYX and I actually can say that it really does work for me. Of course, it doesn't cover those dark circles completely, but it does help to cover them much better. On top of this thick product I always use my liquid concealer as well, but the greatest thing about this product is that it doesn't crease at all. Probably this is my favourite purchase this month.


Since I had problems with my eyes, I thought to pick up some new products to treat my eyes a little. They're usually sensitive and tired-looking, because I don't get enough of sleep. I couldn't help and treated myself with a new eye cream, which is the 'Midnight Recovery Eye' cream by Kiehl's.  I haven't been using enough this product to say, if it's actually a magical product, however, it definitely treats my dark circles a lot better than creams that I used before.

And the last product that I picked up was the 'Vitamin E' refreshing eyes cube by The Body Shop. It  is a very cute product, which has a nice cooling effect. I always carry this one with me wherever I go out. It's easy to use it, because it's like a roll-on type of product, so it's in a stick form. It definitely refreshes your under eye area and I like to use it even on my make-up. It's a great way to refresh your eyes on-the-go.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe